So I've been slowly putting up christmas decorations since the 1st of November but tonight I tried to really get into it I put up lights and made decorations and bows. My angel is so awesome I made her out of a cloths pin, tissue paper, various cloths, q-tips, sequence, beads, ect. ect. it took me like an hour and a half but its awesome and I love it. I also made ren a collar with tons of little christmas bells in red, green, and white ribbion.
And the mess that I have for thanksgiving gets less and less apealing when I find out that they want me to eat dinner at the royal fork. (yea I'm thrilled) I am very much for traditional holidays and would be very upset and feel cheated if I did not get my tradional meal. In fact I even said that I would make the damn meal. sigh sigh. Nothing ever seems to go right on holidays anymore.
But I swear my first chritmas away from home will be great and I will do anything it takes to make it great including driving in blizzards, fighting people in stores for x-mas gifts ect. (hahahahah i'm the evil christmas person) no but seriously all I want is to see my family have the meal, and talk to Jadyn about santa coming. ALL I WANT!!!! do you think that that simple request can come true?? oh and I would also like to not get in a fight with any member of my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment