So today was just ordinary day I went to work which was extremelly boring except I got into an interesting conversation with a gay man (i wouldn't say it if it didn't pertain) about measure 1 and he thinks that it doesn't matter if he has the ability to get married or not because it doesn't matter to him. I just think that if it should someday matter to him he should be allowed to have the choice. And thats all the more I'll say about it to not offend him in anyway.
I also spent a long time tonight making photo mats for 8x10 frames so that I can actually use them. Which I am very proud of after I am now done but frankly, it took forever and it would have been easier to buy them. But hey, I'm trying to have hobbies so I figure if I can schedule a little craft time each night I'll actually be able to think I'm acomplishing something.
No comments:
Post a Comment