Thursday, November 18, 2004

Your resident Avon lady

So I had a meeting with a woman today and I am now an avon rep. so if you would like to see a book just drop me a line there is actually some really neat stuff in there for christmas. Also if you feel the need to order online you can still give me credit just type in my phone number when you order. I'm going to have an open house soon. I just want to have some cash and carry product on hand before I do it.

I have been extremelly lazy today and boring so I really don' t have much else to write. Ben feel asleep like an hour ago and so now I'm even more bored. Ren is wearing his x-mas colar that I made for him it sounds so cute when he jingles around the apartment. Ben and I have been haveing so differences on the way that we should disipline him.

No comments: