Friday, November 19, 2004

Marshmellow got hit by a car

Mom just called me and told me that Marshmellow (my brother & sisters cat) got hit by a car. He was one of those cats that really loved to run around and hunt. I think even my mom is sad about it. I'm really sad actually too I lived with him for how long. I was the one that came up with the name marshmellow. We got him at pets r n in the mall in forks and mom hasn't told Jadyn yet. I think she'll be to young to understand but i still think she needs to know that he won't be coming home anymore. I guess zach is really upset he was out digging marshmellows hole when mom called. Knowing how much he loved marshmellow he is not taking anything well at all.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh that's so sad!! Hugs n kisses.

April said...

May Marshmellow rest in peace. My sister's cat Sacha got ran over by a car too. But it looked like the car swerved on purpose to hit her. Damn kids these days! I'm sorry about your kitty, it is always hard to lose a pet, no matter how old you are.