Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Shopping is all about stress & work is well.... you'll read

So... I needed cloths for work since they can only be black or white and they have to have a collar so franky I only have 1 shirt that fits into that catagory so I need new cloths. And I found a couple at Deb for really cheap and then I went to Aeropostle and I found these really cute shirts that would work with a 2 fer 24.99 sign so I thought that I got 2 for 24.99 but no and the lady rang me up and said 59. something something and so needless to say i didn't get either of the shirts but I know the last time there was a sign like that I got 2 of the same shirts (only diff colors) So I don't really know what to think.

Work was ok I got to take 2 test sessions with co workers and the first session was terrible. The chic kept telling me what to do and none of the posses looked good at all. But my second session I took of a much less pushy person and did only what I wanted she listened to me like I was a photograher and not just a trainee. And the session looked really good. There was even one pic that she really wanted to buy. So that made me really cheesed. I love being able to use different props and backdrops, White muslin is my fav just cause its easy to get out everything looks good against it and I love white all together for pics. I do not like the Brown muslin though its just well... Brown and that really turns me off completely anyway.

I have a couple more ideas for extreme close up shots that I really want to try. None of the other girls like extreme close ups. I really don't know why I love the ones I have of myself from my senior pics. Oh well, I need to find inspiration for different poses though cause I need to have ideas in my head before I'm sitting with a group of 5 people waiting only on me.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

I tend to like closeups. I just like detail and am not to keen on a lot of background with my subject that distracts.I hate posing people though. Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear you found a job. Sounds like it could be fun to.

LOVE
Aunt Theri