So tonight I found out some very disturbing news that got me very upset but Josie knows all about it so I do not need to go on about it here.
This weekend was ok I worked Fri night and Sat. 9-5 at sears and then we finally got back pretty late to D.L. And that was cool cause I got to see my Uncle Darwin, Aunt Laura, Uncle Tim and my uncle matt so that was neat I only seen them for a little bit before they went out but it was still nice.
Then Ben dropped me off at Josies and went to the same bar that my family was at. Which I guess I didn't get to hear a full account of the story but that sounded interesting.
We just finally got home from D.L and I felt like I should post something since I haven't in so long And I'm sorry to say nothing interesting these days that I would feel comfortable posting on the net for all to see. So Good night
2 comments:
Hang in there!!Things will get better.
I'm sorry I missed seeing you!
LOVE
Aunt Theri
Post a Comment