Monday, November 22, 2004

Today

So today I sat with mom at her open house and it didn't go as well as she thought it would. But she did get a couple of orders. I spent 2 hours trying to figure out what I want to order from Avon so that I can do a cash and carry type thing so I don't have to order a lot of stuff all of the time from orders. I'll just spend forever carrying around a huge bag of avon stuff.

I went to dinner at Red Lobster with everyone from work and it was really fun. I had tilapia and it was awesome the best thing is it was free!!! Penny sold tons of her marykay stuff to the people at work and I'm really hoping that they will spend a lot of money on avon too!

Once again, if anyone would like to order anything or are interested in a catalouge just let me know. There are some really great deals in the next couple of campaigns because the holidays are coming.

No comments: