So I got my x-mas present early from ben and it is a nikon n65 very nice and I'm really excited about it.
Jenel and Lee's wedding was on sat. in Browns valley, mn with the reception following in sissiton SD so it was ok but I felt sick and had ben bring me back to the hotel and then him and his family came back later. However, I was not sick because of anything self induced so no worries.
Jake made me cry at a pizza hut in sissiton and Thanksgiving was ok with Grandma I got to see my godson so that was pretty cool. Plus, me and my dad got a chance to hang out alone in the garage like the old days. Then, I drove to fargo and got there at like 1:00 a.m. we went shopping the day after thanksgiving which turned out to be a disaster. I've never seen people any ruder than when they are trying to get deals on shit. I thought the christmas season was supposed to bring out the best in people but it doesn't. Shopping in crowded malls only makes the once joyous season seem tainted and comercialized(sp?) Where is the holiday season I knew as a child. I can't tell you how much I miss it. Getting excited for santa on christmas eve. Seeing family and playing with cousins all night and then waking up and going to my other grandmas house and we always sang x-mas carols and argued about stupid things. I miss it so much. I don't want to drive all of my holidays going place to place and never actually getting to spend anytime enjoying them.
Anyway enough of my rant. I miss my baby, and I need to get stuff done around the apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment