Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My first Avon order

So there is an online avon website that made it extremelly easy to enter my order and there is a lot of interesting things that you can do with your buissness. Right now I'm offering a free gift for every referral and a free gift for over $50 on a select few books. So... this next campaign I'm really going to kick it in the but and try to build a large customer base. I'm really hoping it works because i'm kinda having fun trying to get people to buy stuff from me. The are a lot of really great christmas gifts in the catalouges that come in before x-mas there is even an engagement ring set. That is cute but not for me or anyone I know so far But I'm determined to find someone to buy it from me even though I won't make any money but it would be a great goal to find people that would want things like this and could keep me going. I already found the right man to buy a line minimizer eye cream made espeacially for males one goal down.

I would like to be able to tell people all of those cheesy lines like I sell beauty, ya know stuff like that. Mom bought a bunch of x-mas gifts from me and I bought some stuff for cash and carry. I would really like to have an avon party and an open house in the near future. and if this actually takes off for me I would like to become an avon beauty consultant becuase its really cheap and you learn a lot of different tips plus you can sell an exclusive line of avon beauty products.

I've been having a lot of fun with my camera lately and once I get stuff develped I will try and get some posted. Most of the pics I'm ashamed to say have been silly snap shots though. And tonight at work Anu and I got to shot a sitting all by ourselves and I must say we did a really good job.

Oooo And horray for the new sears portrait studio associate APRIL!!!! I'm looking forward to working with ya

1 comment:

April said...

Hey thanks for the shout out!! I think the job looks kind of fun. I get all the selling stuff, but Betsy didn't go over ANY of the computer stuff, like where to go and when and where everything is and what buttons to push, I'm sure I'll catch on though. Nervous that I'll mess something up, but it doesn't look too terribly hard. Plus Betsy seems really nice.

I want some Avon stuff!!! I used to work with an Avon lady, but she got fired and never comes to sell her stuff any more. I didn't even get my last order from her because she was fired and hasn't been to the hotel since... so you are my new Avon lady now! Lots of people think that Avon only has makeup and stuff, but they have a WHOLE lot more than that! SO EVERYONE should buy stuff from Amber!!!!!!