Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A day that will live in hell

So today has not been so very wonderful. I got my period last night and woke up with a wonderful suprise this morning. Then, I had a test in pych today with I have no idea how it went. Work was hell, becuase I was pmsing and hadn't had a chance to eat all day. And the fact that Michel and Lisa both made work hell, by proceeding to make fun of me all night. Plus, today was the day when we check in pictures and I spent my entire shift checking in pictures while michel did absoluetly nothing except accuse me of having to not like someone at all times which is very far from the truth. I was called a prud since I'm in college and don't feel that just becuase I'm in college I should do drugs because thats apparently what my coworkers think (which is scarey considering we work with children.) So they can call me whatever they want but them thinking I should do drugs just becuase i'm in college is stupid. I'm sure millions of people have gotten through college without doing drugs.

Then, I get home and decide to take a bath and just be by myself and ben needs to shit after i had been in the tub for like 15-20 min. So my bath water hadn't even started cooling yet!

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Sounds like a wondeful day. Look on the bright side, now you're do for a few really good days. :)

April said...

ouch, I didn't know they were so mean to you on Wednesday. Geez, whats this about drugs...Stand your own ground, I mean you have a right to voice your opinion on everything too! As for Michael, I haven't seen him do much either, but at least he'll be gone soon. Hopefully next week will be a little better! You really DO have good days coming to you