Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Group meeting

So we had a theatre group meeting tonight and we got completely off topic and I found out some interesting things about a couple of the people they stayed until like 11 when ben came home and we talked about tons of stuff. Joe is going to be a dad, and lots of other stuff its weird for everyone to grow up. It makes you really feel like you can have that in common with everyone around this age. the fact that your growing up and your scared shitless. I mean wow, sam is a mom, josie is living with someone who has a child and getting married soon, I'm living with ben and everyone i talk to is doing something absoluetly crazy. I never thought that this is the way my life would be at the age of 18. Things seem to be turning out alright but they are weird and not what I expected.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I think a lot of it is because we grew up really fast and were always more mature than kids around us just do to our childhoods and life in general. We've already gone throught the phases that kids our age are going through now so the next step is wanting to be serious,have babies, etc. It's just human nature. But it's also human nature to want what's exciting too. Lol you're too young to have a midlife crisis yet. :)I know what you mean though. But there are blessings in having grown up fast along with curses. And I don't believe there's ever an age or phase when you're too old to have fun.