Sunday, December 05, 2004

The movies and a lost purse scare

So tonight Ben took me to the movies and we seen National treasure which was really good very action packed and exciting. I had never thought it would be good but I really liked it.

However, Ben and I got up to leave and we had gotten into the lobby and I started looking for the keys to the car then it hit me. "oh my god my pure" so I asked the blind ticket taker lady If I could go back in and someone had found it and returned it to the box office!! Thank god and the lady at the box office recognized me instantly from my drivers lisence and nothing was missing thank god there are actually some honest people in the world. I wish I knew who had returned it because I could have kissed them.

Then we went to wal-mart and I got an organizer for my avon stuff so that was exciting. And now, I'm up becuase I can't sleep but hey at least I don't work or have class tom. so there's no harm if I sleep until 10 but ben works absoluetly all day.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

The purse thing is so scary! I'm actually glad I had mine stolen once because I used to be so careless with it.