So I had to call in sick to work tonight becuase frankly, I feel miserable. My nose is running and stuffed, my stomach hurts, I have a headache and to top it all off I'm broke. Mom said she would put money in my account today but she never called me back so I don't know for sure.
I've been laying around all day and have been getting pretty bored. But I did get ren's elf costume finished complete with hat and jingle collar so I'm pretty proud of that.
I'm starting to think josie is dead so if anyone knows otherwise just let me know. lol I haven't heard from her in awhile and I can't get a hold of her plus, she hasn't posted on her blog at all so let me know.
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! It sucks that I don't get to work with you tomorrow, I guess Lisa will have to teach me everything there is to know... her way, of course. Eat lots of Chicken Noodle soup, and drink lots of O.J. and sleep a lot, you'll feel better in no time!
Lol I'm not dead. I've been busy and you're number hasn't shown on my call ID but I think it's working now because I saw it yesterday. I'm still a blog nut and I'm posting again. No worries. I could never forget about my bestest friend. :)
Post a Comment