So for my final for theatre we have to perform an original 10 minute production. Sounds simple right? Well, it would be if all 6 people could find time to show up for our meetings. The final is tom. moring and so far only 4 of the group members myself included as seen fit to show up. Today, at 4:15 only 4 of us showed up so then we thought ok we'll meet tonight quick at 10:30 just so we can go over the script. But well, only the same people showed up that were here at 4:15 so well, we canceled the meeting and I'm supposed to make a title page for the script and no one can even call me back to tell me what their last names are let alone how to spell them. It is so frustrating I could absoluetly scream!!!!! And I have finals all this week and I feel extremely frazzled and upset becuase I can't seem to get anything done between work, and this stupid group that never shows up for anything.
2 comments:
I hope your final turned out okay. That is one of the MOST frustrating things about being in classes is group projects, they NEVER work out right. At least that is over now, good luck with the rest of your finals!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment