So this moring I woke up at 8:50 roughly. Only theres a problem with this my first test was at 8. Ben didn't set the alarm becuase we got in a tiny tif so he forgot. So I had to run out the door to my proffesor's office and luckily he was a nice man and I still got to take the test becuase I was within the 2 hours the proffesors have to set aside for the tests. Wonderful start to the day huh?
But my political science test today went fairly well. I think I did pretty good. And then, I went to sell back my books that at the beginning of the year I paid almost 400 dollars for and I only got back 47.50 horray!!! College is a ripe off, really it is. So needless to say today has not been the best day of my life.
My mom fired her employee in the devils lake store. For many reasons. She lied on her time card and got caught, she kept reading company e-mails that she was instucted not to, she kept trying to break into company files, she was nosy and kept checking up to see where my mom was so that she could leave early. She locked the stores doors early sometimes like a half hour i guess. And the list just goes on. And I guess she actually cried when she got fired I guess she should have seen it coming but some people.
1 comment:
well at least they fired her instead of promoting her.
Post a Comment