So today, I really worked on getting stuff done so I dusted, put away some of the millions of
x-mas presents that are around and I looked through my new cook books to find some recipes I did find some that are extremelly interesting. So in other words I'm pretty proud of myself for the things that I got done even though I slept until noon (which was absolute bliss).
Ben came home this afternoon. And he would have been here earlier except for the fact that the tahoe he was driving back had a flat tire and they had to buy a whole new tire.
My dot that I'm seeing in my eye is getting smaller now except now it has a big long stick coming off of it. Oh and the dot on my eye is this dot that is in my line of vision in my right eye. Which is makeing me miserable.
And I love, love, love my new whistling tea pot I've had like 2 cups of hot cocoa today just so I get to hear it whistle. hehe I know I am really wierd sometimes. But I'm just excited. Oh, and Josie I think that your due to come and visit me again. You have to see the couch thats white instead of brown its so cool. I love couch covers and it stays on really good too.
1 comment:
See an eye doctor before you start having triangles, squares, and trapezoids in your field of vision stubborn one.
Post a Comment