Wednesday, December 29, 2004

HI! Catching up

So... Its been a long time since I've posted so I'll try and think of everything to catch up. Christmas with family was fun all 5 of them. It was really nice to be with everyone again. All I did was drive and drive and finally, drive some more. And Grandma Sandy sent me home with boxes (I mean boxes) of candy. So I'm trying to pon some of it off before I eat it all but some of it I'm sorry to say is freezer burnt.

My father and Sandy are going to treatment so they won't drink anymore. which I'm really excited about. He said "you have to grow up sometime espeacially when your spending 250 dollars a week on..." so I hope their new found grown up thinking continues and sticks because I'm kinda afraid to get my hopes up ya know?

Gosh, so much more happened and I just can't think of anything to write. So I suppose thats enough for tonight.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

If they finally got to the point to not only know they need help but then look for it that's already a huge hurdle you should be proud of. Sometimes it takes a few tries but having the right mind set is the most important part.