Sunday, December 19, 2004

Its a bad thing to put power into people on a power trip

So.... Guess what? you'll never guess. Lisa is now the assistant manager. Wow, now I have to kiss her ass and put up with her. I guess shes been really cool the last few times that we've worked together. She even bought me a latte so maybe it won't be so bad.

Work tonight was hell by the way. Lisa left at like 6 because there were no appointments in the book and well... they figured there was absoluetly no reason for 2 people to be there to sit and do nothing. Well.... that all changed when in walks a woman at 6:30 and says hi I'm the 6:30. I could have died it turns out she called the 1-800 number and scheduled her appt. so I decided its just 3 kids no problem well, the kids complained and complained and did not smile but that was ok except for the fact that a hundred people came into pick up their pictures at the same time. While I was in the back with this appt. Then a walk in came in Which was a nightmare because it was a family of 4 and the 3 year old refused to smile no matter what I did. I mean I tried everything and then they didn't like any of them at all.

Closing was also a nightmare I was in the middle of closing the til when this woman walks up and is like I'd like to purchase these! So I had to make her a hand written slip which took forever. and she was rude to me becuase I couldn't ring up her gloves at the register in the photo studio. hello!!!!! Makes sense doesn't it!!! Its a photo studio we even work for a different company that has nothing to do with sears. I can understand her asking, but there is no call to be rude about it!!!

So I came home took a relaxing bath and got invited to a party by a drunk guy in the parking lot of my apartment building while I was taking Ren outside. Who aparently lived in my apt. before me. And it was his 21 b-day so at least I can understand the drunk part. Except the party is down the hall and I mean hall.... they are running back and forth in between apt. making a huge noise and they don't even have any of the dorms shut. It would be quieter to live in the dorms at school. ugghhhhhh So needless to say not my best day.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Hopefully work goes better. I'm telling ya they always seem to promote the crappiest people. I think part of it is so the really hardworking ones stay were they are at so at least they have someone hardworking. I've seen it so many times and it makes me so sick.

April said...

Yeah, Lisa can be pretty rough sometimes, but she has lighted up a bit since my first week there. Hopefully things will get a little better. I was supposed to work with you last night, but I went out of town, Betsy said it wouldn't be a problem, sounds like I should have stayed... either way I suppose I would have been sent home anyway.