Ben left this afternoon for D.L and I have to work tonight and tom so I couldn't go with him which sucks becuase I'm starting to get pretty home sick I mean I haven't been home for a over night stay in well over a month. The only reason I've even seen my family is they came down for our picture session last week.
I was really productive yesterday, I organized underneath the bathroom sink, I hung all my purses in the closet so I can actually see them and have easy access. I got all of the laundry done and folded until we ran out of quarters to wash laundy with that is.
I have to work really soon and my stupid winsheild is completely iced over so I better go. I'll write later cause i won't have anything better to do.
1 comment:
I miss you.
Post a Comment