So... I was dumb I bought this digital camera thats smaller than the palm of your hand on ebay for 20 bucks well actually 1.25 but we all know how people are with shipping. But its so neat its just like this teany little gadget that is so much fun. I mean the pics aren't that good of quality or anything but I finally have a way to post pics which I'm happy about. And its so small it could fit in my pocket. So anywaz I'm excited.
I've been studying like all night for my test at 8a.m tom. And ben's making fun of me about this post cause hes a real ass-hole sometimes. I only wrote that for his benifet since hes reading this over my sholder while I'm typing and I also don't care if I can't spell. Just to let everyone know.
Well, hummmm........ talk to ya later
2 comments:
YAY now you can post pics!!!
Our camera broke so we converted to a crappy digital camera for a while but I'd much rather have some blurry pics, or not the best lighting than no pix at all and sometimes it hard to bring a huge camera with you everywhere and get those spontaneous pics.
Post a Comment