So I was bored and reading some of the stuff on the blogger dash board and Josie, April and I are very much not alone in the blogger craze. Time mag. called bloggers the people of the year and there is some other really interesting stuff in the posts by the adm. person. Wow is all I can say. It must make a lot of people happy to know that they are not alone in the world. It also said there is a new blog created like every 7 1/2 seconds which is majorly insane if you ask me. Ben always makes fun of me. But aparently there are millions of other people in the world just like me which has to make you feel pretty good about yourself.
However, I have been having some dificulty because my new posts are taking so long to post one of them took over 24 hours so I hope that problem gets fixed because I love blogging!!! So a special thanks to Josie for starting it!
1 comment:
YAY for blogging! Thanks Josie! Sometimes I feel very obsessed when I check my blog and Ambers blog and Josie's blog and Karissa's blog and WRDPLYR's blog, because I feel like wow I really don't have a life. But when you think about it, its like reading an article everyday. Like a continuing soap opera (especially with Josie's blog :)) So I don't feel so bad, I've met new people blogging and keep in touch with friends blogging.
Post a Comment