So last night I was stuck in Grand Forks due to the weather so Ben and I went over to shawndi's boyfriends house for a little new year party. It was pretty fun I meet a lot of new people and we played a lot of card games.
However I got called by my mom shortly after midnight and here my cousins boyfriend of over two years broke up with her for another chic who just happens to dress like a complete slut. And ben and I went and picked her up at subway and she spent the night. Sometimes I can't even believe what assholes men are. Following around their dicks with absoluetly no self control.
And I worked tonight for awhile, sears closed at 6 so It wasn't so bad except I was bored out of my mind. Because the book I am reading called a "Painted house" drowns on and on and on.
Oooooooh and becuase its new years day i should state a couple of resolutions
1) Get my fat ass working out again.
2) Get a new hobby
3) Be less rough on people in my life sometimes its really hard to not take out your frustration on others
4) Finally potty(ground) train ren I'm so sick of cleaning up poo
5) Save some bleeping money so I have something to fall back on when I'm broke.
6) Get a bumper for the car so I don't look like white trash anymore.
I've never been any good at this resolution stuff but hopefully I can at least get into better shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment