So tonight, I was a little bored since I was all alone. So I decided to start this scrapebook that my mom gave me years and years ago. I'm not even close to finished and I've been working on it straight for like 4 hours. Its weird how your life looks when you lay it all out in front of yourself. I look like an air head my grades were average or below and I was a cheerleader, I went to camp where all of the pics look like were abslute goof balls and then I have those pictures of that modeling thing, I mean I look like a class A idiot. What are my future generations going to think of me? That I was a stupid Ditz? However, I did find again why I want to be a photographer, pictures are worth a thousand words and will be around for thousands of years. Pictures make you imortal as long as the photo is taken care of. Its really strange how you look through a lense. People are really good at hiding who they really are on film but every once in awhile you catch them with their gaurd down.
Dream as though you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
Life is what happens while your busy making other plans -John Lennon
1 comment:
Pictures are woth a thousand words but sometimes it takes that thousand words to make sense of the picture. :)
Post a Comment