Ben was so sweet to go out to my car and start it before I went to work and when I went out to leave for work I found my car doors LOCKED with my keys inside my only set mind you. Because my car doors had locked themselves!!!
So ben drove me to work and I was thinking hey, this is no big deal and I called my mom who informed me that I have AAA so Ben called and everything was going fine until, I got a call from him after my car had already been started for an hour and said that the guy refuses to open my car with me (the card holder there) because it is supposed to help people who are stranded and not people who are already where they are going. So I call the guy and get in a fight with him and then I call AAA from work and this rather rude woman tells me that they can't help me so I get in a fight with her and then ask to speak with her supervisor. So she puts me on hold for like 2 min and then gets back on and tells me that her supervisor will not speak with me becuase of my situation and to find some other way to open my car because once again, they will not help me. And Lisa, the only other person I was working with would not let me leave even for 15 min. The other thing that really makes me mad is that she wasn't supposed to be done until 7p.m and she left at like 6:15. So the only real reason she wouldn't let me go is because she wanted to leave early what a BITCH
So longer story short It cost me 45 bucks to get my car unlocked even though my mom pays for this service to prevent things like this and on monday we are filing a formal complaint to get AAA to pay for it because they should have helped me in the first place. My mother is pissed becuase there is nothing in the policy that says this at all considering I have locked my keys in my car tons of times and have never needed to be there before they just couldn't give the keys to anyone but me so I have had to go pick them up before which isn't such a big deal. Becuase they couldn't give the keys of the car to anyone but the card holder. Plus, ben who lives in my residence could have been there to supervise the whole thing since that is all they needed.
I have left out tons of stuff to this story so this is scetchy at best. But feel free to call me so that I can rant and rave to you about it on the phone.
2 comments:
What a terrible day!! We seem to have those together!
I used to work at the Demers Amoco and I don't think you should've had to pay for any of it. I don't know if I understand your situation completely, but we were able to send people out to unlock doors and the owner of the vehicle didn't have to be there if it was AAA. As long as it's payed for is all that mattered. We took many calls from AAA with people that had simply locked their keys in their cars. I don't know who you guys called, but if you called either Demers Amoco or 32nd Amoco, I'm willing to bet they wouldn't do it because they are lazy. Trust me, some of those guys are lazy jerks. You definitely should file a complaint to both AAA and the place that was supposed to unlock your car. You should even call the place that was supposed to unlock the car during the day and talk to someone in charge and find out if this is their actual policy or if their workers are just lazy asses.
Post a Comment