Friday, January 14, 2005

Finally, the dust bunnies are DEAD!!!!

So tonight ben and I finally gave up trying to hold off, we went and bought a vacum cleaner. I vacumed the whole apartment and our bagless vacum is not quite as handy as they advertise them to be but you wouldn't believe how much hair can build up in a few months, and dust and lots of other yuck, so I deoderized the carpets to and now you can barely tell that we have a dog!! Thank God, cause I love ren but I was getting sick of being able to smell him when I walked in the door and ben gets baths constantly (which he hates) so now with the wonderful technology of a vacum we can have an apartment that I actually feel is clean!!! And the best part is.... No more picking up those tiny little note book shavings with my hands!!!!

Oh, and I had to clip rens nails for the first time and it wasn't pretty, he didn't like it at all, in fact I had to have him lay down in my lap and give him sweet talk the whole time.

Oh, and I had wanted to see closer so bad cause I'm a Julia Roberts freak. So I paid for me and Ben to go last night and it was a big disapointment. It was just sex, sex, sex, and then some more cheating and strippers and nudity and I was not trilled at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for vaccums. Lisa and I had fun with one of the new ones from Sears, Anyway, thanks again for working for me, I didn't get to go to Bemidgi but I would have needed it off to come home to DL for Tab's Dad's funeral which was today, so thanks again I really appreciate it!!!

April

Josie, group organizer said...

I wanted to see Closer. Hmmm. It's just hard to imagine Julia Roberts in such a shall we say controversial role