So as much as I don't want to be here. I'm still enrolled in yet another semester of school. Why is it that everything to me seems to be a step that your fourced to take. Like you don't actually make your own desisions society makes them for you. I feel like I don't have any control over were my life is going. My whole life I've had people telling me what to do and it seems like it'll go on forever.
1 comment:
It's sick isn't it when you think about it. It's like you work to make money to support your family, retire for a couple years, and then die. There really isn't much of a way around working on less you are rich and going to school helps you get a better job. Money doesnt' buy happiness but it sure gives an opportunity for it.
Post a Comment