So tonight Ben and I went grocery shopping and we have agreed to start eating healthier so that when we go to Florida in June we can not be totally embarassed to wear swim wear, shorts ect ect. Plus, the good part is I can look awesome in My maid of honor dress at Josie and Amadon's wedding that I'm getting majorly excited about. So we got lots of fruit and I got some slimfast things for meal supplaments I really just want to fit back into the pants that I had a few months ago you know loose all of the weight I put on over the summer and the beginning of my first year of college. Plus, I've been really good with at least doing a few crunches every night since the new year began.
1 comment:
That's cool, I even convinced Amadon to join the gym with me so we can be fit at our wedding, lol. I just want to be healthy again and feel pretty at my wedding and look good in my pictures. We can keep each other motivated! After the wedding is done, we'll be in a great fitness routine and like working out and having more energy etc.
Post a Comment