Today, I was in the bridal show and it was a little crazy but i guess it was worth it when Ben and I were watching the news and there I was. There were 30 models in the show and I was the only one that made the news!!!!!!! I was so excited I just stopped jumping around when I decided to blog. Only after calling my mom and Josie.
I modeled 2 dresses in 2 shows one wedding dress that was gorgeous (the news dress) and a bridesmaid dress that was peach. Which here's the story about the bridesmaid dress after I modeled my first dress I had like 5 min to run back to the dressing room and change into my bridesmaid dress but when I got there my dress was missing. So I booked it up front to try and find it because I figured one of the ladies had put it away mistaking it for a prom dress. And when I got up front the line was empty because none of the girls were done changing so me and another girl were up on stage all alone for like 5 min while we waited for everyone to get back out there from changing. I mean you can only pose like how many times. But it was a lot of fun. And the other girl just happpened to be this absoluetly gorgeous model from Albania and I was the one who made the news, I'm not trying to be really cocky or brag or anything but thats really cool. It was the best.
I got there at 8:30 this morning even though I didn't get into Forks last night until after 3. lol well, i guess the makeup lady put enough conceler on me. Ohoooooooooooo I almost forgot I wore a $600 tiara(sp?) any way crown, I felt like a princess.:) :) :) :) :)
I'm still just a little, no way to much excited about this. Sigh....................... I really love being the focus of an entire audience some of my old confidence might be just coming back.
2 comments:
CONGRATS!! I bet you were BEAUTIFUL! I bet you looked really hot in the peach dress too because your hair and complection is perfect for that color. Being on the news, that is really cool!And they picked YOU out of all those models...! YAy!! sorry I missed it, I had to get things ready for our hotel Christmas party. I'm glad to hear it was such a positive event!
I bet they must of had to grip that diamond tierra from your cold, dead hands lol. I know how you are with diamonds and you had a head full of them.
Post a Comment