Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Grades

So I finally got up the courage to check my grades from last semester and I didn't have anything less than a C so thats good news I think contrary to Mr. Boyscout who thinks I can't be proud of anything unless its his stupid A's well.... I really don't care my grades are better than they were in High School and granted I didn't try as hard as I maybe could have but at least I'm not ignoring everyone else in my life. (hint hint ben)

Oh well, I need to start getting ready for western Civ. (time to hopefully not fall asleep listening to the boring guy that drons on and on and on)

Oh and mom called me this morning specifically to leave a message that she seen Peter going into the college. Which is weird but whatever and then I told ben that she left that message and he was like "why would she think that you would care?" Yea, I'm going to go riding off into the sunset with Peter and forget all about ben, doesn't that make so much sense??? Considering I haven't seen him in how many months and I love ben I don't know why Ben even had to ask but whatever, once again.

2 comments:

April said...

Good job with the grades! Anything above a c (or a c) is worth being proud of. You must have found a happy balance between school life, social life and work life.

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh yeah that reminds me Peter stopped by Amadon's and gave him his email and wanted his. They don't even know each other well. You're mom was probably just trying to gossip.Just take Ben's jealousy in stride.(just remember there's a difference being jealousy and being possesive) You have a habit of trying to make him jealous as much as possible anyway. ;)This time you don't have to even lie about being out somewhere with a bunch of cute guys as you're sitting by me and Amadon on a Saturday night lol.