Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Patio doors and winter

Our patio door has been frozen and impossible for me to open and close ever since the cold weather set in so today ben Puts our little fan on the frosty track which at first I had no idea why that would work but it did Horray!! Men are good for something lol. But right now, looking out the window into the courtyard outside out apartment building it looks like we are in for a blizzard tom. YUCK and I'm not looking forward to going to classes tom. in a blizzard but I guess everyone has to make sacrifices for a good life including walking a mile to class in a blizzard. On the bright side at least I only have 2 classes tom.

Rens pooping on the floor has taken a major turn for the worst the last couple of days because he refuses to go potty outside when its cold outside. So... (sigh) I've been having to clean up a lot more potty than usual. I really hope he gets better soon. I love the little guy and its my mission in life to spoil him right now, but... there is only so much extra crap (no pun intended) that you can take and I just don't know what I'm going to do. Any suggestions on potty training is welcome all of the stuff on the net has not worked so far.

No comments: