Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Fashion Show

When I was driving in my car yesterday I heard an ad that models were needed for a bridal show going on in the alerus center so of course I called and then proceeded to call Josie so we are both going to be in a fashion show all the way through the bridal convention thing. So it's like 4 and a half hours of people looking and you smiling and looking pretty. So.... I'm really excited needless to say. And it'll look really good on resumes so thats even better, well, my acting resume anyway. Since all actors are pretty much actors/models any way and as anyone knows if they know me at all that my whole life I've wanted to be an actor

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

might I act the correct term is "conned" Josie into going lol :) the things you get me into

April said...

YAY congrats.. I'll have to come watch you, it'll be fun. You guys will have fun looking gorgous all day! Plus it'll help Josie get a feel for what kind of bridesmaides dresses are out there right now and all the other stuff the wedding thing has... when is it??