Work was so boring tonight. I had one appointment at 5 and had to sit there from 4-9 so wow for boring. I read and read and read somemore. Then I got home and Ben ordered Pizza Hut for super which was really yummy they have student speacials here so we can usually go out to eat at a lot of different places and get some sort of discount which I'm sure everyone is so interested in. But I really don't have a lot to say today.
I'm reading a really good book at work called a tangled web about these two adult women that are identical twins that switch live and then the one "dies" which she actually doesn't but its a really good and complicated book, I recomend it.
Oh, and April the Wedding show is Jan. 30 from 12-4
1 comment:
hey, I saw that book at work, I read the first coupld pages and thought it was weird.. maybe I should have kept reading huh? I think I'll be able to make it to the wedding show.. will you guys randomly be in it, or is there a specific time and place I can see you?
Post a Comment