Sunday, January 23, 2005

Good Samaritans

The other day during the little snow storm we had I had to run to Wal-mart to pick up a couple of things and I suppose I was in there for as long as a half an hour. However, when I got out to my car it was piled high with snow. And while I was outside in the cold scraping off my window an gentleman in his mid 5o's probably stopped and offered his assistance. I thanked him a lot and he said that its just not right for young ladies to have to do that sort of thing on their own. He completely made my day. I felt so good all the rest of the night just because of his kind gesture. Plus, he sort of restored the my sense of good in people. Because a lot of times anymore young women espeacialy have to be so careful because there are so many pschyos out there. You never know anymore with all the bad things going on in the world. But I am glad that someone would still be so kind as to help someone with something so simple.

Also, I worked out today!!!! Horray for me!!! And hopefully I'll get to go to the state dance tornament on Sat. and then get back in time for my runway show on sun. I'm finally busy with fun stuff!!!

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I really like some of the old chivary (I know I butchered the spelling of that word) like opening doors or helping with things like that. It's so nice.