Monday, January 24, 2005

Sweet 49

Today I went and bought a matress from the comfort Inn for Amadon and Josie so they came up tonight with McCloud and it was kinda nice because we went out to dinner at a new restarant called Sweet 49 which was really good. I had this big cookie with Icecream on it and it was awesome. It was a nice sports bar place. Then, Josie and I took Ben's car and got to go by ourselves (thank god) to wal-mart so Josie could get a new comforter for their bed. It was nice that Josie and I actually got to spend some time alone because we don't normally get to.


2 comments:

April said...

I'm glad you liked the resaurant, I would have felt bad sending you there if you didn't! I haven't even gone there. Hope Josie and Amadon like the new bed, I know it isn't exactly what they wanted but at 25 bucks who can really argue?

Stonegateguy said...

hey amber its blake!!! I LOVE THE CIZZA POOKIE !!! THAT IS SUCH A YUMMMY TREAT!! GOOD JOB YOU MADE ME WANT ONE AGAIN !!! MMMMMMMMMM ... Im glad you like the resturant ... i cant wait to see there full menu ! talk to you later !