April called me this morning (thank you) and asked me if I was interested in front desk at comfort Inn and of course I said yes so I went in for an interview today and I was hired on the spot.(yeayyyyyy) So You are now reading the blog of a comfort inn desk clerk, a sears portrait photograher, an indepentant avon representative and a full time student, yikes but I think I'll be able to balance things a lot better when I'm busy I always have been able to. So maybe I'll get a little bit of my conviction and dedication back that I have been lacking since school started because I've been so bloody bored.
wow my head is kinda spinny but i feel really good.
3 comments:
congrats! I knew Jan would like you! You'll be great at the hotel, we finally have someone who is willing to work, and who is fun and friendly! WELCOME aboard!
Ok, I'm going to respond to my earlier comment since I read that post first. What the hell are you doing at sears???!! You have a new job. Quit that job. Iknow you have a thousand excuses as to why you can't, if nothing else just put it in writing and quit. QUIT!!!! Otherwise you're going to do the same thing you did last summer. Work too many jobs that don't pay jack with people who are horrible to you just because you're nice enough to keep going back and you're going to be miserable. And for the love of god let you're stubborn, "but I can do it all" attitude down for one second because I know you could juggle 10 jobs if you wanted but why?! Do something different for a change. Make yourself happy.(I'm only saying these things cuz I love you and know how you are)
i am also excited to hear that you are joining our "litle crazy family" lol ! you will be great ! WeLcOmE
Post a Comment