Well, I worked 1-9 today at sears and it just felt like I was doing everything again because well... of course i was working with Lisa again. Then, she proceeds to yell at me in front of all of the H & R block customers that are right across from the photo studio. There were like 10-15 people I suppose waiting for their taxes and I was getting pissed that she had the nerve to do that. I told her to stop it because she was going on and on and I was just trying to do what I always do go ok, yea and walk away to do something else. And she yelled "you can't tell me to stop it I'm the assistant manager!!" So I said "I quit". Then went to the back to gather my things and leave. But she followed me in there and talked me into staying. She appologized. I was seriously so mad all I wanted to do was walk over and hit her in the face. I don't think I've been that mad in a very very long time. She is always harping everyone and yelling at people for the stupidest little things and it seems like she always makes sure that the yelling is done in front of an audience.
Plus, she proceeded to tell me while she was apologizing that April and I are the only people that her and betsey want working there besides them. Geezzzz talk about some clicky middle school thing. Well, april at least we are aparently "cool" no matter how stupid that is.
Then at 7p.m I had a family of 7 come in 2 adults and 5 children. The most unbehaved children in the world mind you would not sit still, made me shoot off the backround because they kept moving it around and running behind it. Plus, I had to lock them out of the closet that we keep our personal things in. Needless to say they were little monsters. Then, after we finally got to go and sit down at the table so that I could sell them their pictures that father proceeded to feel up and down my back right in front of his wife which discusted me and made me feel extremelly uncomfortable. oh, and by the way he called me little girl on and on through out the sitting he really creeped me out he kept trying to get all close to me and stuff. And the wife la te da payed no attention even though he was doing it right in front of her. MAKES ME SICK
theres my rant and rave about the world for today.
5 comments:
Just quit. Seriously. You can find a better job. Or at least start looking for one because I'm sure it's the same tangent and excuses you had with pizza hut that you need the money(and well with you're one shift a week, honestly how much are you making?) ect ect. Appy for another job if you really need to and then just say, "I quit." walk out the door and bring you're stuff with you after Lisa screams at you again, telling her you're going to write a formal complaint about her behavior, and if she tries to talk you back into it, tell you you already tried it and she hasn't changed. Then leave and don't look back.
holy crap ! i would of said something ... ! EWWWWW now where were all thoes people at H&R block when you need them ... lol.... sears sounds like an interesting place... luckly there are doors and locks at the hotel ... so you dont have to get close to the people you helping :)
yup, I think Lisa is bipolar... not really, but I think she is on some sort of power trip now that Betsy has been gone for about a week. Good thing she is coming back soon! I've never seen her act that way around Betsy.
About that creepy guy... ewww. I would have said "can you not touch me please" or "I'm not a little girl, my name is Amber" well I would have said "april" but you get my point :) And I honestly can't say that I would have said that cause I wasn't in the situation, but that poor wife, I'm sure he's cheated on her and she just can't see it (or looks the other way with 5 kids)
I demand more posts to read!!!! ;)It's been a few days.
I'm pretty sure you have a whole bunch of new stuff to post about... I happen to know that you started your new job yesterday...POST DAMN YOU POST!
Post a Comment