Wednesday, February 09, 2005

the last few days

Wow, I haven't posted in a few days mostly because there is just to much to post. I started my job at comfort Inn on monday and it was really interesting there is a lot to learn but I even checked in a couple of guests with tammys help. The key thing is easy though I have that mastered lol. But I don't think that I'm going to have a heart attack everytime I go to work which is a good thing. Plus, everyone I've meet is really nice so far. No Lisa's!!! lol

My car's fan won't work and I have no idea what to do mom told me to bring it to a shop but which one? espeacially considering I can't drive it anywhere because the windows keep fogging up. And its cold outside and I already had to drive all the way to campus this morning with the windows wide open. I thought I was going to be a popsicicle before I got there. And now me and mom's phone converstation got cut off and I can't get a hold of anyone. Oh, and the test that I turned into a freezy for I probably did really bad on.

No comments: