Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ground Round

I went out to eat tonight at ground round after work with April and Blake and it was fun. we talked about work and cup holders on computer and wrenches in them. It was nice to get out and do something. Plus, the reason we went out is that ben decided to ditch me to go out to the bar with his friends. When i was going to make us a yummy meal of Fett. at home. Well, I had fun anyway but what the hey.

Work tonight was pretty busy and the entire Jamestown hockey team didn't cancel reservations for tonight until tonight because they decided to stay at the best western instead and there was this whole confusing mumbo jumbo thing going on. lol Way to much to explain.

And I'm coming home this weekend on Sat. and staying until early monday afternoon because i work at the comfort inn at 3p.m. So I'm really excited. Plus, josie you'll be getting your avon order yayyyyy!!!! I don't think I have that much else to talk about. I work my first night by myself at comfort Inn tom. night. Hummm thats it even though I actually did somthing to day I have nothing to talk about. Oh.. one last thing I was late for my film test today because I couldn't find my car keys I wasn't to late though so thats not so bad its just a classic me thing to lose my car keys so i figured I'd tell everyone how stupid I can be sometimes.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Are you in my film class?! That's weird! Small world. You wouldn't have noticed me there if you were late, though--I was the first one done. Ha!
-Doug

Josie, group organizer said...

Well I'm more excited to see you than the avon order but that's a plus. Ben ditched you huh...it seems like Ben has been doing a lot of things out of character for him lately. Have you guys tried talking it out? Well hopefully after test time things will be settled down and back to normal. At least he hasn't bought a ferrari and decided sky diving is his next hobby to pursue. :)