Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hitch

Ben's parents came down today and took us out to dinner on their way through to Fargo which was fun and really nice. I felt so dippy today every tiny joke they said went way way over my head. lol

Then, Ben took me to the movie Hitch which was really funny I would definetly recomend it if you want to see a movie that'll make you laugh. I think we all need movies that make us laugh, otherwise what could possibly get us out of a bad mood when all of the people around you are just making you mood worse? Just a thought way to deep for my mood right now but ya know.

Oh, and I forgot Avon orders came in today and boy oh boy did it feel like christmas. lol

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

I'm glad you guys got out and spent some time together. Oh and if you find some more avon stuff it's probably mine.I know I didn't get my whole order (don't worry you only charged me for what I did order) but if you get glitter mascara, blush, and lip stuff it might be mine.

April said...

I saw the Hitch on Tuesday night in DL with Amanda and Butto. I liked it too it is a REALLY funny movie!!!

AVON YAY!! I forgot what I ordered, so it'll be like a big suprise!! I'll see you Monday so if you want to bring it to work, I'll try to remember my money, oh, or I'll see you tomorrow at the meeting, but I won't have money then...

later!