Sunday, February 27, 2005

Trip to Wal-mart

Ben and I went to work tonight after my work meeting that was really fun. I got magnets to attach my buissness cards to so watch out April and Josie your getting a free magnet!!!! lol not that you actually care I'm sure. Plus, we got paper clips and computer paper all the wonderful stuff you need occasionally as a college student. There is an open casting call at the hoiday Inn on wed. that I really want to go to but I work at sears and I don't even know who to ask to cover for me :( And I would really like to get into acting and stuff again I mean... It used to be like my life long dream and even if I could fit it into my life as a hobby that would be awesome.

Oh, and I forgot to say that I got labels for my avon books too so now I don't have to write out by hand my name and phone number a hundred million times. Plus, just a little note about avon orders need to be in by this weekend. I know April you just got your because of a slow delivery company but it still give you a few days to check it out and see if you want anything ;) I know this post is prob. getting majorly boring but hey.... You'd get mad if I didn't post wouldn't you? lol

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

you are an avon nut lol!
You're almost as bad as I was!