Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Flu

I am sick. I have spent countless hours in the bathroom and every time I walk around I get dizzy and have to go back into the bathroom. It started this morning and now its getting worse and worse. I have a test tonight that I absoluetly have to go to. Lets see how good I'll do when i'm miserable. Sigh...... I hate being sick.

Mom called today to see if I could get her a cheap hotel in Alexandria, MN but there aren't any choice hotels there so I can get her in Fergus falls but she needs to tell me what she wants. Her and all of my other family are going skiing. I've never been skiing I wish they had told me in advance so i could have gone too. Oh well though.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

hope you feel better

April said...

good luck on your test, I hope you don't puke all over it... but maybe if you do, the professor will let you take it again at a later date!!