Tuesday, March 01, 2005

How bad do you have to look.....

How bad do you have to look for a gas station attendant to say "wooooo you like you've had a rough day" and even after you tell him you have the flu he looks at you with pity (PITY) and tells you to have a really nice night cause you look like you need it. Which is nice but when you feel like shit and someone looks at you with pity it doesn't make your day that much better. If they just looked friendly thats one thing but pity on top of that? NO I don't like pity. He was a really nice though espeacially for a gas station person whos gas station happens to be right beside a college. And he probably has a lot of rough nights so really its probably amazing that hes nice. I'm rambling..... Anyway I still feel like shit. For the last week i've been living the life of a nun (literally sort of lol) and I'm a teansy bit frustrated.

I think my midterm for western civ went terribly and I just want to scream and hit some things except everytime I stand up it makes me dizzy and I threw up like twice during my test. I hate the flu its the worst. Ben bought me medicine today so that i don't spend as much time in the bathroom. Hopefully its a 24 hour one cause I don't want to have the flu anymore.

2 comments:

April said...

oh..... poor thing... I hope you feel better soon! If you still don't feel good tomorrow, just let me know, and we'll work it out so you don't have to be at work so long.. or at all. take it easy and let Ben baby you a little.

Josie, group organizer said...

Lol living like a nun huh? Well just remember you are sick and maybe living like a nun for a day or two wouldn't be that bad. Try to rest up and take care of yourself. You'll be up and about in no time and living like a hollywood playboy ;)