I worked tonight at sears it was boring there was nothing to do not even a single sitting and I had to go smile searching were you go out into the mall and just walk up to people with kids and ask them to shedule and appointment which honestly is the most embarrasing thing ever because these people look at you like you a frickin weirdo. Other wise it was extremelly boring. I'm still sick but getting a lot better. i forgot to say the other day that our dish washer broke and so we have a huge pile of dishes on the sink hopefully the maintence (god I can't spell) man will come to fix it tom.
I can't sleep either Which is why I'm a wake and blogging. Hmmmmm, its a little weird that my first instict to do when I can't sleep is to blog about it.
1 comment:
Someday you'll be able to laugh about all this.
Post a Comment