Well, I made a mess but I actually used my espresso machine. And my end product tastes really good. It sure sounds yummy doesn't it Southern Pecan Cafe Latte. In my own apt. (don't I sound classy?) yea Anywazzz I decided to make myself a caff. bev. because the plumbers (plural) came to Fix the dishwasher, shower and toliet which I didn't even know was broken. And the toliet does flush way faster and now its not going to leak blue stuff on the floor anymore. And the shower oh my god the shower I can take one without getting scalded and then immediately frozen to death. Which makes showers one of the most hated points of my day. Which is sad because I love taking long long warm showers. And I haven't had a decent shower in this apt. ever. So I'm going to take one soon I'm so excited. =)
The only problem with the plumbers coming today was that I had to get up really early because i couldn't be asleep when there are people in my house. However, the plumbers probably got a nice shoot of my boob considering the second they knocked they walked in and my bedroom door is right across from the entry. So the plumbers probably seen my boob and they got to see me in my robe. LOL Well, off to get caff. up.
2 comments:
Come on you were probably the plumbers' best glance in weeks! Who wouldn't want to check you out.
This one time, the maintenance guy for UND walked into our apt, and I had my headphones on, so I didn't hear him knock or come in.. well we aren't supposed to have pets, so when I saw him walk past the computer room into the kitchen (he didn't see me) I rushed out to grab the cat (he already saw Mr. Pie, but I thought I'd at least get him out of his way) well, I forgot one major detail.... I wasn't wearing any pant. It was early in the AM and I crawled out of bed and went straight to the computer, in just my T shirt. The guy didn't seem to care that there was a cat, but he seemed pretty embarrassed to see me standing there in my panties, but oh well, It was funny. We got fined $50 cause of Mr. Pie though... but wow, your whole boob! I bet that'll be a story around the shop for at least a week!
Post a Comment