Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today

I worked at sears tonight and it was really boring but i had two appointments so it helped pass the time a little bit faster one of my sittings was a 4 year old who was either majorly loaded up on sugar and caffiene or had a major case of ADD I'm not a doctor or anything but that is the craziest 4 year old i have ever seen and he jumped backwords off the platform and hit his head on a wall which made me almost have a heartattack.

Then, i had a walk in that was graduation pics and they went really well its amazing that that kid only spent 75 dollars on his and my mom spent over $700 on mine but i thought they turned out really nice considering what i had to work with. Sears doesn't have a lot of props or backrounds that work well for adult males. But I really can't wait until i just get to have my own studio so i can do whatever the hell i want as far as pictures cause i'm really getting sick of posing sequences. Full body standing, extreme close up, 3/4 body, school portrait, Tummy and then sitting full body.

Well, I'll post something tom.

2 comments:

April said...

Hey! I know what ya mean about not being able to wait till you can do whatever you damn well please with your own studio. Did you call me from Sears today? Someone did on my cell, but didn't leave a message. Hm.

Josie, group organizer said...

I could not imagine spending close to a grand on senior pictures. That's just insane! But I suppose part of that comes from living on my own now and being broke lol.