Wednesday, February 23, 2005

post about nothing

Not a lot has been going lately. So I haven't had a lot to post but last night at work it was pretty uneventful. Went really smoothly but i was still really super tired when i got home. Because yesterday was just a long day I woke up at 8:30 when i had stayed up until 4a.m the night before. I worked at wireless for my mom and moved a bunch of stuff around because it looked way to busy and i wanted to make sure that the store looked tasteful and not so busy. I should go to design school because i might actually like it.

I moved the heart table (hand me down from mommy) from the hallway to the living room so i could move the lamp just so that i could put up a new picture frame that i got. I'm so a little weird. I really need to clean the apartment it is an absolute dump.

Ben put up a shelf over the computer desk to put our new printer (hand me down from ben's mommy) and our scanner (bens that his mommy was holding hostage lol) up on and still have the extra monitor that amadon gave him. He still hasn't found a cheap video card but at least hes looked now and the monitor is finally off my floor so i can see my vase (my butterfly stone one) and my wiker chest that is in the corner. Which is like my favorite part of the living room (which would be why I'm so excited i can see it again)

I know most of you have stopped reading now and i promise i'll have something interesting to post soon but the last couple of days have been uneventful.

ohooo but this weekend was fun i got to go home to see my family and i went and seen josie and we actaully got to chat which was just cooler than cool and Ren has not pooed on the floor in a long time. lol you see how boring my life is?

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I know how you feel about thinking your life is boring. I still read your blog everyday. The only time I get frustrated is if you dont' post for days even if what you post you feel is stupid. :)