Thursday, March 31, 2005
Aggggghhhhhhhh
I went to pick up my paycheck at comfort inn and it was really cool I got a $10 tip from one of the rooms and a lot of really good compliments and stuff which is cool. Except of course there's a catch one of the regular customers told Jan that I was outside in my car smoking!!!!!! And I swear to god I have never went and smoked in my car. Once when I very first started I had to go out and hunt for a tampon but have never been in my car for any other thing at any other time NEVER when I was punched in and being paid. It really pisses me off that someone would say something like that espeacially since Jan told me it was just complained like last week!!!!!!!!!!! I really would like to know who said that so that I could at least be able to ask them when this so called event occured. %&$#$#@F@#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geexus!! Jan had brought this up to me and I said "oh, well I told her if it was slow she could go outside and smoke, I guess I never specified where, so that would be my fault, I never told her she CAN'T go to her car", I told her that next time I see you I would specify... I didn't think it was a big deal, and didn't think she would say anything to you! especially since I told her it was MY FAULT! Especially since you had all those good compliments I totally thought she would just let it go and forget about it! But alas, she'll forget soon enough. I don't remember what guest said it though. Even if you HAD gone out to smoke... you're there for 8 hours, and legally, you have the right to take a quick break! So in saying that... grrr... just so you know, she is the only one who had a problem, and if you weren't smoking, then that damn guest should get his facts right!
Post a Comment