Friday, April 01, 2005

The Park

When I got done with my last class for the day I called ben and we agreed to take ren to the park to play. We went to Pet co and got him a new harley davidson collar and a new ball then we drove to the park thats a couple of miles from our apartment. It was really fun. We got ren absoluetly exahasted from chasing his new ball and then we went for a little walk. There is a really nice walking path where they actually supply baggies to pick up dog poo however of course there are those morons that still can't bend over apparently.

There is this really cool little pond with these Japanese Rock lanterns that are really neat and would be great for pictures I think I might go back with my camera next time. But Ren had so much fun that it felt really good plus, Ben and I really enjoyed ourselves being outside and enjoying the nice weather.

Ren also go Botties at pet co so that his feet don't get wet when we go outside. lol The only problem is that I have to take them back becuase there were only 3 booties in the pack!!! Someone must have stolen one of them for some reason or it got misplaced but it is irritating to say the least. Ren loves pet co his nose goes crazy and he loves sniffing the other dogs but there was this old lady that kept bringing her dog over and over again just so her dog could sniff ren which was irritating because their leashes kept getting tangled.

3 comments:

April said...

When Kevin and I were reading your post, he was like (and he was serious) "why would they be mad to get an extra bootie?" Why would the dog need 3 booties.." I stared at him like.. you're sooo not serious, then he was like "oh wait, doggies have 4 legs!"

it was so frickin' hilarious, I'll be laughing about that one FOREVER! Of course it IS my Birthday, and we've had a few too many drinks... but still, dogs having four legs is kind of elementary... ha ha ha ha ha

BoneDaddy said...

I forget the name of the park it's located in, but the Japanese water park was just completed I think almost 2 years ago. It's a great park, I just wish it wasn't so close to the road. You should follow the bridge to the walking area across the coullee.

April said...

no seriously.. post something so I know you're still alive! How do we know that your poor infected tooth hasn't taken over, and you're laying next to your computer twiching in some coma