Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hair cut

I went to Regis today and got my hair cut its about to the middle of my neck not as short as I normally cut it but its a nice change. Plus, I got my eye brows waxed and god, does that feel good to be able to feel my eyebrow area and feel smoothness were there are usually a few stray hairs. Ben noticed the second he walked in the door and he even said my hair looks so much healthier. I also went and did a little shopping at maurices to build my credit I got major sale stuff, another pair of work pants and a pair of pants that turn into capris (which is the hunt of a lifetime for women).

What I don't get why designers that make capris that don't fit half of the women on the planet not every female has legs that are 6ft. long ya know? I was talking to one of the ladies at maurices and shes like yea most women have a problem finding capris that fit them right. Wow, don't you think they would sell more clothing if it fit correctly?

No comments: