Friday, March 11, 2005

Homesick

I really miss my family. They are in Alexandria Sking this weekend and I'm in my apartment all by myself because I have to work all weekend because everyone else at sears gets to go home and see their families. It really sucks. I haven't been home in forever. And Ben left for D.L early this afternoon. Sigh.... and my dog is keeping to himself. I'm really lonely. I've been watching TV for hours and I'm kinda sick of it. I don't really have anything else to say today I guess. I'm bored and its to early to go to bed. Off to find something to do.

3 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Request a few weekends off here or there saying you need to be in DL. I bet it would make you feel a lot better if you could get a little time off.

April said...

I agree, just let me know if there is a day you need off for the next month and hoefully you'll get that time off from Sears too and you'll be able to go home and visit your family, and spend some girl time with Josie. I mean if you're working Easter weedend AND Spring Break, Betsey will HAVE to understand and give you some time off!

by the way, I demand more posts!

April said...

and by day, I really meant weekend...or more...